Sunday, January 11, 2015

ROLLIN

Well I dont have too much to say today because on Wednesday I will be able to give you guys a call/skype! Cant wait to be able to get to chat with you guys... glad to here that it is finally snowing in good ole Utah.

Well this week went great. The zone is doing good and elder rocha and I are doing what we can to get things rollin.

On Thursday we had splits with the APs and is was such a good day because I gotta head back to the office and see the inside of the mission again! That day the APs were in a conference so we got started late, Elder Wilcock (AP) and I had to stay back and clean up from the conference. We then headed to the office and well... you know... we did some stuff that most missionaries dont appreciate, but it was fun to be in the office again and drive around in the mission vehicle. It is always a great experience being able to work with the best missionaries here in the mission... Elder Wilcock taught me a lot and gave me some great advice for the zone.

On Friday we had our Xmas multi zone conference with the Caffaros. It was a lot of fun, and the main thing Pte talked about was the book of mormon and the roll it plays in conversion. I know this book to be true, and i love reading and studying it so much. I was able to see a lot of my old companions and friends at the conference, I will send the pics.

Saturday morning we did a huge service project as a zone... sadly I didnt enjoy it as much as i wouldve liked because I got hit with diarhea that morning.... and due to that, I had some VERY interesting experiences we involved me knocking randoms doors to see if I could use their bathroom... luckily we had no accidents;) I will send pics from the service as well.

I am doing great and it sure is guatemalan christmas season here! The culture is a lot different, but I am enjoying living in a foreign country.

Love you all and I will talk with you on Wednesday!!

Elder Nathan Russell Walton
All the elders in his zone doing service

All the elders in his zone crammed into one missionary apartment

Catching up with old companions at the Christmas meeting


No comments:

Post a Comment