Monday, March 16, 2015

And Another Bites the Dust



Elder Rocha is going home this week... I am going to get a new companion tomorrow and I am really excited! Our zone has a lot of missionaries who are going to new areas, so itll be exciting this change getting to work with more missionaries!

This week was really slow but we tried our best. Elder Rocha worked as hard as he could for his last week, and the Lord definitely blessed us. Victoria was baptized yesterday, and her husband Francisco baptized her! It was such a neat experience, and this family truly has accepted and lived the gospel. I am so grateful that we were able to find and teach them, the ward is super excited because they hadnt seen converts as great as these guys for a long time! I love this family so much, and I know that they are going to continue strong in the gospel.

Francisco has been leaving with us a lot to go visit our investigators and he has helped us a ton with two ladies we are teaching, Rosita and her daughter Suli. They are so amazing, they went to church yesterday and loved it, the best part is when they showed up Francisco and his wife were there waiting for them with a bench saved where they could sit! These two sisters are preparing to be baptized on the 21st of this month, please pray for them!:)

On Saturday I got a random call from the missionary who replaced my in Jerusalen... he thanked me for leaving so many prepared people there... he finishes his mission this week and he just wanted to let me know that my converts are doing great there. They took Carlos Galco (hno from the wheelchair) to the temple to do baptisms and he loved it and truly was touched by the spirit. He said he wants to be as prepared as possible so that he can enter when he completes a year to receive his endowments.
Victor and Patricia are doing great as well... this elder told me that they go every week and are a great family. They are going to start taking classes at the end of march so that they can prepare to enter in the temple and be sealed as an eternal family in December!

Things are going great and I am so happy, hope you are all well. Say hi to everyone in the ward for me and the other friends you see.

Love, elder nathan russell walton

No comments:

Post a Comment