Monday, May 18, 2015

1 Week More, Another Week Another Destiny

Hi family.

Well this last week was great! I have been feeling a little weird but I still dont think it has truly hit me yet. I dont really even know what to say to you guys.... besides the fact that I am so grateful that I have been able to serve a full time mission here in Guatemala. The mission truly changes people and it has allowed me to be a better person and to help those that truly are looking for the Lord and His love.

This week we got rained on like crazy. I was hoping to make it home before the rainy season but look like it got here on time... i love the rainy season though because even though we are getting soaked, it does not hinder the Lords work. We have been able to find some great new investigators and on Thursday we found a couple with 3 young kids... they are so ready to accept this gospel. We taught them the restoration and I am just so excited to teach them about eternal families tomorrow.

Honestly this gospel is so amazing and we can answer ANY question using the message of the restoration. For example, "How can my family be happy?"
An average missionary would teach the plan of salvation, but a good missionary would teach the restoration and then at the end focus on the restoration of the priesthood. Because the Lord sent His angels to give these keys or Joseph Smith, all families can be sealed for time and eternity in His Holy Temple.

Yesterday two converts received callings in the ward.
Francisco Ulin: Ward Mission Leader
Cande de Solis: Primary teacher.

It is always fun watching converts progress in the gospel and I am excited that i will be able to work with my convert who is now my mission leader her for my last week in Guatemala.

I love you all, I will bear my testimony through my email next week! SEE YA SOON!

Elder Nathan Russell Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment