Monday, May 12, 2014

Anotha day, Anotha Dolla

So last night they called me, I have changes and I am off to my third
area tomorrow!
I dont know who my companion will be, or where to i am going, but i am
pretty exited.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
It was so great to get to talk to you guys yesterday, and I will chat
with you again next December:)

This week went pretty decent besides the food poison we got on
Thursday.... dont eat in the street!

Last night we had an awesome experience.
We were in the chapel with our Mission Leader and the sister
missionaries talking about how the week went when randomly a guy was
walking around in the chapel. Long story short he has just moved near
by, and one of his old friends told him to look for the church and he
will find a lot of happiness.
He saw the lights on, and decided to see if we had some services going
on. Anyways we are going to have a Family Night tonight with him and
the mission leader and so hopefully it goes well!

I am super excited to go to my next area, and please pray for me and
my next companion and area. Im not near as nervous as i was last time
when i left Monjas.

Love you all and have a great week!

Love, Elder Nathan Russell Walton
Yeah, DI exists in Guate too
(Ps. I would never wear this outfit outside the house, dont stress.)

Elder Walton at a Missionary proselyting activity at the Market

No comments:

Post a Comment